Thursday, April 23, 2009

Well. It looks like it's back to work for me. I was laid off from my job -- don't get me talking about it, I could go on and on and on -- and I went in search of enjoying my time off. And enjoy it I did. I played World of Warcraft. I played Rollercoaster Tycoon 3. And I started to look forward to doing things in the summer with my children. Of course, I left my resumee out on there. I called the various headhunters that I have worked with in the past and let them know I was on the market. Just in case.

Well, no sooner do I get to the nice weather, when I can start to do cool things, than I get a job offer. And not a very nice one. So, now comes the question....do I give up my summer to take this job for next to no wages? I am not sure. If I were gonna do it for the extra money, well, it's not enough for that. I won't be able to go and buy a house, or a boat, or any of the other things I would like to aquire. On the other hand, its peace of mind. I know that if my hubby were to lose his job, we would be okay -- ish. We couldn't live on that salary alone.

Anyways, I'm just thinking outloud. I'll be making a decision soon....ish.

On another note, good to see my cousin/sister blogging again! Check her out: http://lifecamstyle.blogspot.com/

later all.

1 comment:

Joanie said...

More blogging please Ms. Tree-girl.