Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Its All About Me!!!!

Well, it's been probably over a week since I have had the chance to sit down and write in my blog. So, this is post number two and most people still know nothing about me except that I have five children, a husband, and a computer. So I suppose you want to know more about who I am....

That is really hard to answer. This is a question that most interviewees detest and interviewers love. What a person says about themself is quite probably less informative than what aspect of their life they choose to discuss!

Anyways, philosophy aside, I guess I should try to tell you a bit more about me. They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here is a picture of me with my littlest one, Peanut. She is sooooo adorable. She is only just learning how to walk. She lifts her legs like a prancing pony with every step and grins from ear to ear with every successful step. In this picture, she had been walking around the house firmly holding my fingers in a death-grip. She was exhausted by the time I took this picture.

I live in a small town in Southwestern Ontario. I work in Toronto. It is quite a drive, three hours in each direction with the winter weather here. Thankfully, I have a great boss who says I can work from home most of the week. I manage some staff, so I have to go to the office every once in a while. It is a great job. I love what I do and the people I work with. And it pays great, too! (check it out: http://www.ultimatebet.com. Best place to play poker for money or for fun!)

The only problem with having a full time job and a full time family is that I do not have a lot of time for things such as blogging!! I end up dividing my precious spare time between several of my favourite things to do. One of those things is playing a game called Oblivion. I am a junkie. It takes every bit of willpower I have to NOT play this game when I am working from home. For anyone who likes to play any of the games from The Elder Scrolls series, check out this website: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Main_Page. This is the BEST site for anything to do with Arena, Daggerfall, Oblivion, etc.


I also like to read. I am currently reading the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan for about the sixth time. I LOVE this series. Robert Jordan has had some health issues for the past while, but he is still churning out book after amazing book!! If you like fantasy books, I would highly recommend the Wheel of Time. Pick a comfortable spot, bring some snacks, and start reading. Make SURE you have a comfy spot, though, cause you will be there for about six months. There is a lot to read and worth every second of your time to do it. Check out: http://www.dragonmount.com/RobertJordan/ This is Robert Jordan's personal blog.

My other passion is scrapbooking. I am not as prolific as my mother, Katz, or my sister-cousin, Tink, but I have a few pages I really like. I generally head over to my mom's place to do my scrapbooking. Mom has GREAT supplies and magazines and inspiration. Mostly though, I go for inspiration. (I seem to be missing a good picture of my mom right now. Bummer.) Maybe my next post.

Anyways, I guess I will stop for now. I have to go to sleep now. Later everyone!

Dryad

1 comment:

Tink said...

You are really good at talking about yourself! I can never think of what to say! I guess I spend so much time talking about my kids that I don't know anything about me! LOL